EuroFoodImports.com Shipping Policy
We only ship our products to addresses ( including PO Boxes ) within the 48 contiguous US States. We do not ship to APO, FPO, Alaska , Hawaii nor to any international destinations other then CANADA .
Canada Shipping :
- We are shipping to Canada via the postal service. International shipping rates apply.
- We can only ship non perishable items to Canada. During warm-weather months, we do not recommend ordering items that are heat sensitive (e.g., chocolates, chocolate-covered cookies ,gummies etc.). Orders to Canada are not shipped with heat protection .
- Your order may be in transit most of the time after it leaves our warehouse. However, the ground-tracking link we email you may appear inactive between the time the order arrives at the Canadian border and the time the order is actually delivered to the Canadian address. Often the package is not scanned at every step of its progress.
- If duty, customs and or brokerage fees are due for a package, the consignee is responsible for the fees.The delivery carrier will collect the charges due before delivering the package.
- Spray aerosol deodorants cannot be shipped over the border in Canada.
Our shipping carriers are :
- United States Postal Service
EuroFoodImports.com reserve the right to use the shipping carrier of our choice to ship the parcels.
You can easily calculate your shipping cost without the need of creating an account just by adding products to your shopping cart , then enter the delivery address zip code & state and click on "Recalculate " button .Shipping charges vary by destination and product weight and are based on standard rates charged by the carrier.
Shipping and delivery times ( does not apply to international orders to Canada )
Most orders typically ship within 1 - 3 business days (Monday - Friday) after your order has been placed. Please note that processing time is completely separate from the package time in transit (shipping speed selected by you during checkout ) . The package times in transit refers to the time your parcel will travel after it leaves our warehouse in Parma Ohio . Once your order leaves our place, delivery time may vary according to the shipping method you selected during checkout and the location of your shipping address.When calculating your package transit time , please do not count Saturdays and Sundays. They are not considered regular business days for the carriers.
Shipping methods and times in transit:
Standard - up to 6 business days transit time. This is the least expensive shipping method . Generally , used for non perishable or heat sensitive products .
Priority up to 3 business days transit time.Upgraded shipping service with a package time in transit of no more three business days.
Expedited -up to 2 business days transit time. This is our fastest shipping service .We reccommend that all perishables and heat sensitive products ( during the hot temperature months ) to be shipped using this method. ( exceptions apply / see map bellow )
Heat Sensitive products.
Please note that we no longer ship using insulated containers and ice gels . Chocolates may melt above 72 deg. , gummies above 85 deg. We ask that you use your own judgment when ordering heat sensitive items. No refunds can be issued for heat damaged products .
Shipping Policy Disclaimers :
Make sure someone is present at the destination address when the shipping carrier delivers the package.We cannot be responsible for the package after the first delivery attempt is made .
We cannot issue any refunds / exchanges for coffee packages that comes out of their vacuum seal during transportation .
- Spray aerosol deodorants cannot be shipped via expedited shipping service .
Please refer to the map bellow to figure your package time in transit. The time shown is the time your parcel will actually travel after is shipped from our warehouse located in Parma - Ohio to the destination address.Please add to the transit time, an additional 2-3 business days which represents our current order processing time .Please be advised that Saturdays and Sundays are not considered business days and they should not be count when transit time is estimated.